Happy hours are one of the best things about restaurants and bars that patrons wait for and are attracted towards. Happy hours are the best ways to vent out the stress post a hard day at the work. And if you have the correct strategies and methods, then you can have the most buzzing happy hour in town. You would find many restaurants and pubs that serve Happy Hour Specials in Halifax but in order to stand out from them, you would need to follow some strategies that would get you to the top of the list.
(1) The first and the most important things are to offer some great food and best drinks during the happy hours. The patrons expect cheap prices on their food and drink without compromising on the quality. So you must keep an eye on maintaining the same quality of food during the happy hours so that the guests could enjoy endless drinks and meal options without burning a hole in their pockets.
(2) Also, the timings of the happy hours are very important. You can start your happy hours within the time when professionals get out of their offices. It has been observed that during this time, the sales always go high. You can also offer happy hour menus throughout a particular day or during late at night at weekends when the demand for food is much higher.
(3) Before starting the happy hour’s offers, it is important to train your staffs. This is so because the numbers of patrons are expected to go much higher during the happy hours and if the staffs are unable to cope up with the orders then the whole idea would be a huge fail. Service quality should not go down at any point in time.
(4) Do not compromise on the entertainment component. It is expected that your restaurant would be much crowded during the happy hours and during this time if you arrange for some great music, or karaoke or some fun games then the guests would get involved in it. And if they have a great time there then they would definitely come back o your restaurant.
(5) Consistency is the key to your success. Your services should be consistent with all the guests. If guests have a fun time at your restaurant then they would spread it to their friends and family and if they do not gain a similar experience on their visit then that would be a total wastage. So always maintain the same quality and standard of product and services throughout.