A glass of wine and some good food can ease out your stress after a long working day and what can be better if you could get the best wine and delicious food at a discounted price. Well, the word discount brings a smile to all of our faces and why not? We get to satisfy the foodie in us without digging a hole in our pocket. Happy hours comes as a blessing to all the patrons visiting the bars, restaurants, and pubs at that particular time and if you have a great menu with the perfect happy hours timing along with wonderful ambiance and perfect entertainment then you’re happy hours would definitely make it to the top list in Halifax. However, the correct marketing strategy is also one of the most important aspects in making your Halifax Happy Hour successful. Here are some of the strategies which can help you to Make Your Happy Hour the Best in the Halifax.
(1) Promotion is the most important component to make your happy hour the best in the town. If people are not aware that your restaurant is giving some amazing offers on drinks and food, then everything would go in vain. If you provide some great happy hours discount on both food and booze and promote it to the correct set of people then they are bound to get drawn towards your restaurant. You can also promote by introducing some special menus or theme menus during the happy hours which would also attract many patrons.
(2) Proving the happy hour discounts at an odd hour is also another way to make it to the top of the list. You can give some great offers at late night bites or create some promotional offers with the local brand at an event. You can also choose a particular day and promote happy hours throughout that day.
(3) The correct vibe of happy hours is very important. Instead of dining in the restaurant, if you have a place, you can set up some outdoor seating arrangements during the happy hours. This would bring uniqueness to your offer and would attract more guests.
(4) Do not forget the entertainment aspect. You can set up bar games and do a Karaoke so that your guests would not only be satisfied with the food and drinks of the happy hours but they would also be happy and enthusiastic with all the entertainment components that have been set up for them.
(5) Also, do not forget to market your happy hours to different social media. You can also try your hands at different sponsorships. However, if all of your components are correct, word of mouth is the best way to promote your offers and make it to the top of the list.